Owner / Founder / Realtor®
A diverse business background and expert negotiation skills. Extensive knowledge of the local market. A resident (and enthusiast) of Colorado since 1979. That’s Grant Muller. This guy’s one of the most client-focused Realtor®s around, and he brings his brand of high-energy passion to every buyer and seller he has the pleasure to work with—not to mention several local nonprofit boards, including Urban Peak, One Colorado, Renaissance Housing Development Corporation and, previously, Boulder County AIDS Project and Open Door Fund. After spending some time as a professional horse trainer in a past life, his happy place is on a horse - A true equestrian at heart.
A few Accolades
- Ranked #147 (out of 30,000+) in Colorado by Real Trends "America's Best", 2019
- Ranked in the top 0.5% out of 1.4 million Realtors nationwide, 2019
- 5280 Five Star Professional Award Winner (Multi-year Award Winner)
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert
- Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation's Leadership Denver, 2019
- Certified Referral Trainer
- Go-Giver Certified Speaker and Coach
- Realtor® - Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- Realtor® - Boulder Area Realtor Association
“There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
- 7years lived in South Africa
- 4years as a professional horse trainer
- 28houses lived in
- 45years until retirement
What Drives You?
Our mission to create a better client experience in real estate and a better life for everyone we touch.
Why Real Estate?
It’s the intersection of our nation’s greatest dreams and the center of all the best parts of life.
Where’s Your Happy Place?
On a horse.
Why are you at Spaces?
Jim Rohn said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” My goal is to surround myself with people I admire and who inspire me. People that push me to grow beyond what I ever thought possible and who I can grow with. Spaces is home to those people.
My Friends would describe me as:
Simply put, Grant is a real estate ninja. He is courteous, professional, responsive and hard-working. And has a fun sense of humor. If he's your agent, you can relax and know it's all being taken care of. Deanna C.